With a donation of $150, you have the opportunity to leave a lasting legacy by having your name or that of a loved one engraved on a brick. These bricks will be a cornerstone of our service flag area at Camp Semper K9.
Not only will your engraved brick grace our service flags and memorial garden, but it will also play a pivotal role in empowering Semper K9 to expand its mission of training more service dogs and providing crucial assistance to wounded service members and their families.
As a token of our appreciation, each donor will receive a special Certificate of Registration, confirming the inscription(s) exactly as they will appear on the engraved brick(s).
Space for these commemorative bricks is limited, and they will be installed in the order we receive registrations. Don’t miss your chance to become an integral part of our history!
Here are some essential details to consider:
- Each line on the brick can accommodate up to 20 characters, including letters, punctuation, and spaces.
- A single brick can include a total of up to three lines.
- For an additional $15, you can choose to include logos from our library on your brick.
- Names and words will not be hyphenated or continued onto the next line.
- There is no limit to the number of bricks you can purchase; however, please note that bricks bought separately may not be placed adjacent to each other.
- Before your inscription is permanently engraved, you will receive a proof copy for your approval.
- If you desire, you can also purchase keepsake replicas of your engraved brick for an additional $85.
By participating in Semper K9’s ‘Bricks of Honor,’ you are not only leaving a visible mark but also contributing to a brighter future for those who have sacrificed so much in service to our country. Join us in building a legacy of support, one brick at a time.