Join Semper K9’s Marine Corps Marathon Team
Team Semper K9 is proud to participate in the 2018 Marine Corps Marathon Charity Partner Team Program! Registration is now open for the 2018 Marine Corps Marathon and 10k! Marathon date is October 28, 2018.
When you join our team, #SemperK9LeadstheWay, your miles go twice the distance as you support our programs. As a member of Team Semper K9, the funds and awareness you raise will support rescue dogs and their training to be service dogs for disabled veterans.
Thanks to you, we can continue our mission to enhance the quality of life of our wounded service members and their families. Join our team today to show our veterans and their families that you are grateful for their service and that they will never be forgotten. Our goal is to raise $50,000 as this is our first time being a part of the MCM Charity Partner Team.
There are three options for joining Team Semper K9:
Option 1 – Sign up for one of our 2018 MCM bibs – we have 50 available. Registering with us under this option will result in you purchasing your bib directly from MCM’s website after we provide you a special code. Under this option, we ask you to raise a minimum of $300 in support of our cause.
Option 2 – Sign up for one of our 2018 MCM 10K bibs – we have 20 available. Registering with us under this option will result in you purchasing your bib directly from the MCM’s website after we provide you a special code. Under this option, we ask you to raise a minimum of $200 in support of our cause.
Option 3 – Using an MCM bib you have acquired through another source and register with us to support our cause. Under this option, we ask that you strive to raise a minimum of $300 in support of Semper K9’s mission.
Option 4 – Join our team in a virtual Marathon or 10K. Once you hit the $300 minimum support goal we will send your Team Semper K9 T-shirt and Medal.
As part of Team Semper K9, you will receive:
- Tools, support and incentives to help you achieve your fundraising goals
- A Team Semper K9 Marathon T-shirt
- A Team Semper K9 MCM & 10K medal
- Tickets to our donor appreciation party at the end of the year
Thank you for joining us and choosing to make a difference in the lives of disabled service members and their families!
Ready to Start Fundraising for Semper K9’s Marine Corps Marathon #SemperK9LeadstheWay team?
- Click HERE to complete our registration form.
- Create a personal fundraising webpage by going to https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/team-semper-k9s-marine-corps-marathon-fundraiser and register to participate! – It’s easy to create your own fundraising page!
- Customize your very own fundraising webpage with a creative title, a photo, your goal amount and a story about why you chose to run for our charity!
- Join our Team Semper K9’s Facebook support group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/marinecorpsmarathon where we will be sharing ideas for fundraising & training and support.
You’ll have the ability to edit and manage your page, see who has donated online and register any offline contributions. It really is that easy! Funds are directly sent to Semper K9! Checks made payable to ‘Semper K9 Assistance Dogs’ and mailed to PO Box 451 Quantico, Virginia 22134. Please be sure runner information is included in the memo line. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Baity at email@example.com.